We offer a range of adult swimming programs, including Aqua Aerobics, Swim Fit, and swimming lessons. There is a program for for everyone! Working out in water has many benefits including being low impact and adding resistance to all elements of training. Our facility at Stockland Rockhampton is fully enclosed and climate controlled, so rain, hail or heat won’t affect your workout!
Our Aqua Aerobics classes combine a range of functional exercises and resistance training to provide a challenging workout. We offer both High Intensity and Low Intensity workouts.
- Tuesday: 6:15pm – 7:00pm (High Intensity Interval Training)
- Thursday: 12:00pm – 1:00pm (Low Intensity Aqua Aerobics)
Cost: $8.00 per session, or purchase a 10 visit pass for $70.00
For those who love to swim laps socially or for performance, then our Swim Fit sessions are for you! Our instructors will help you to improve your technique, and increase your fitness levels. We offer Swim Fit sessions at Splash-A-Bout Swim School, and at the CQUniversity Community Sports Centre pool.
- Wednesday: 6:00pm – 6:45pm @ Splash-A-Bout Swim School
- Saturday: 8:00am – 9:00am @ CQUniversity Community Sports Centre
- Wednesdays: $8.00 per session, or purchase a 10 visit pass for $70.00.
- Saturdays: $5.00 for CQUniversity Sports Centre members, $7.50 for non-members.
Adult Swimming Lessons
If you’ve wanted to learn how to swim but don’t know where to start, then you have come to the right place! We have taught countless adult learners how to swim for the first time. Our instructors will help you by tailoring the lesson specifically to your needs. You can learn to overcome the fear of water, and achieve a good body position in the water. You can also achieve a strong kick, and learn to maintain good technique in all strokes.
For more information on class times, please give us a call and we can help you find a time that suits you!
Cost: $13.50 per lesson